10 Minute Low Carb Chili
The secret to this 10 minute chili is using a prepared salsa in lieu of doing all of that chopping yourself.
- 1 lb lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cayenne optional
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa I go with something fresh without a lot of water
- salt and pepper to taste
- sour cream
- In a medium saucepan, combine the ground beef and all of the spices. When the meat is cooked through, add your salsa. Simmer for 5 minutes. Nom.
- Optional garnishes: red onion, cilantro, avocado, lime, cheese, sour cream, corn, peppers
Approx. nutrition info per serving: 229 calories, 9g fat, 2.25g net carbs, 33g protein.