It’s the classic pasta we just can’t seem to get enough of.
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1.5 cup heavy cream or half & half
- 1.5 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 8 oz fetuccini
- .5 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden and cooked through, 8 minutes per side. Let rest 10 minutes, then slice.
Add milk, broth, and garlic to skillet. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer. Add fettuccine, stirring frequently for about 3 minutes. Let cook until al dente, 8 minutes more.
Stir in heavy cream and Parmesan until combined. Simmer until sauce thickens.
Remove from heat and stir in sliced chicken.