Crock Pot Pulled Chicken
- 2.5-3 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- 16 onces Sweet Baby Ray BBQ Sauce or favorite BBQ Sauce
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 4-8 rolls or hamburger buns optional
- Pour half the bottle BBQ sauce into the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add the boneless chicken breasts.
- Pour the remaining bbq sauce over the chicken.
- Add seasonings and brown sugar..
- Mix to cover all the chicken.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
When the chicken is done cooking remove and reserve about a cup of the bbq sauce.
Use a fork to pull the chicken apart and stir the pulled chicken and bbq sauce together in the crock pot.
Serve on buns (optional) with a side of coleslaw and a pasta salad
- Serve the reserved bbq sauce on the side.
This Easy Crock Pot Pulled Chicken recipe will cook in 4 hours on a high setting or 8 hours on a low setting in your crock pot.