Pork Egg Roll in a Bowl
The ever so addicting Paleo Pork Egg Roll in a Bowl (Crack Slaw). Super easy to make, and so satisfying. (PALEO, LOW CARB, WHOLE30)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 5 green onions sliced on a bias (white and green parts)
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Sriracha or garlic chili sauce more to taste (omit for Whole30)
- 14 oz bag coleslaw
- 3 tbsp Coconut Aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the garlic, onion, and white portion of the green onions. Sauté until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the ground pork, ground ginger, sea salt, black pepper and Sriracha. Sauté until the pork is cooked through.
- Add the coleslaw mix, coconut aminos, and rice wine vinegar. Sauté until the coleslaw is tender.
- Top with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.
If you are not concerned with keeping this paleo, feel free to substitute soy sauce for the coconut aminos. You can also use tamari.
Per Serving - Calories: 255 | Fat: 18.7g | Protein: 14.8g | Total carbs: 8g | Fiber 3.8g | Net Carbs: 4.2g