Our super secret recipe!
- 4 ripe avocado pitted and sliced
- 1 tbsp lime juice either fresh or bottled
- 1/2 cup white onions diced
- 1 tsp garic minced (fresh or bottled)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 can diced tomatoes with green chilies sqeeze extra juice out first
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
combine all ingredients in a glass bowl, using a potato masher (this is what I've found to work best)
cover and refrigerate the mixture for about an hour prior to serving.
- finished guac will last in the fridge for about 24-48 hours max. Not that you'll have any left.
fresh chopped tomatoes can be subbed for the caned tomatoes, but I like the extra spice from the green chilies.
Serve with your favorite tortilla chips, or as a topping on tacos (our Taco Salads are a great recipe for that!)